Thursday, April 2

hairstyle makeover

Most of the guys I know wear similar hairstyles like this:
- short, cropped, gelled-up in mini spikes. Some guys have less hair than others, and some keep their hair longer at the back (some ah-beng hairstyle).

For the past few days I've been telling D non-stop to grow his hair for a few months until it's long enough to go for a hairstyle makeover at the japanese hair studio in the valley. He's never tried it but I'm naively hoping that a layered fringe combed to one side would bring a fresh look to the sight of him - like this:
Okay, minus the eyes...

I'm really curious and excited to see what D would look like in a hairstyle like that.

Well, I guess there's only ONE way to find out - and that is to wait and see!

He'll never know until he tries - thanks to me. wahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. I Think D will look hot in that.He will look ultra korean!!! anyoung

    ReplyDelete