Thursday, April 2

Diet FAIL (惨败!)

I started out on a diet yesterday but could only hold it for a few hours before I found myself gorging on half a block of french onion cheese at a colleague's farewell afternoon tea.

I had begun the day by having my normal breakfast - weetbix with milk.

Throughout the day at work I made two glasses of the meal replacement nutritional drink (for dieters) that Mum gave me last weekend. I didn't bring my lunch on purpose as I thought I would feed on just the meal replacement drinks. But I brought two green nashi pears for the fibre that I needed.

By 2.30pm I was severely famished and could not concentrate on my work at all (besides the fact that it was my first day back at work after a two-week break).

After the cheese and crackers and sausages, I started reaching for a Freddo...

Despite having water retention and feeling extremely bloated from all that half block of highly-salty cheese I had consumed in the afternoon, I finished the entire bowl of fried rice and sweet-and-sour chicken that D handed me after P&W practice last night.

= 吃报仇

Today I've been eating (well, proper food) and drinking (hot beverages) and snacking (on junk food) NON-STOP. I think I may well have gained 3 kilos today...

I hang my head in shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment