Monday, June 15

Sick of where I am. Tired of being nowhere.
Just wanna move on to a different place.
Want a new beginning.
Hope next year will be it.
I want to leave this place and go to a faraway land.
Where no one knows me, and I don’t know them.
Live life like I’ve never before.
Abandon everything that has happened here, everyone I had known here.
Start anew.
Be myself.
Where I don’t have to pretend anymore.
Where I don’t have regrets anymore.

Time will heal.
See the world.
This is not all there is.
I will leave this place one day. For good. For a good while.
When all this has passed, come back anew.
Open my eyes.

Look at all the different ones around me.
See all those opportunities right in front of me.
Step out.
Stop dwelling in the past, my regrets.
PERSEVERE.

别放弃做梦的勇气。
I will not let go this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment