Tuesday, May 19

It’s kinda depressing lately.
Been feeling bored, stagnant, restless, confused, lost, and everything. like part of me is missing.
Don’t really know what’s wrong with me.
Been busy at work for the past 5-6 weeks. Work is never-ending.
Thing with work is, after nearly 2.5 years in this role, I still feel like I haven’t really learned much at all. It’s pretty ironic how in almost all my jobs, I always get thrown into the deep end.
Pretty ironic too, how my heart has never really been in accounting, where my job actually is. While everybody else is bragging about their CPA status, I think “how boring” to myself. While i see some colleagues taking up postgrad accounting courses in uni to advance their career, I wish I could turn back time and NOT waste my time doing accounting in the first place.
This week I’ve been coming in to work, sitting at my desk, and wondering what I’m really doing here, and how long will I be doing this for.
Part of me wishes to start pursuing my dreams, for once. Yet part of me is apprehensive about such new pursuits – the money and time required, and of course, opportunity costs.
Everybody seems to have different suggestions of what i should be doing at this stage in my life.
I have mixed feelings about what I should be doing at this stage of my life.
i'm turning 28 in 7 months' time. starting to feel like time is running out.
there are so many things i wish to do before i turn 30.
God, You know what they are.
Give me the courage to go for it this year.
and next year as well.
i really wanna step out and do what i'd never thought i could do.

but it's kinda scary at the same time..

1 comment:

  1. Going for Latin dance lessons at Smooth latin groove on Monday nights.:) And go for it [anything u want to do in life]! Life is short

    ReplyDelete