1. Sunday nights fill me with dread for Monday mornings. I was already listening to the song 'Manic Monday' tonight while ironing work shirts and pants for the week ahead.
2. Dan killed a cane toad in the backyard tonight after I saw it first and screamed - I have a phobia of all creepy crawlies and amphibians. It was pretty gross, the intestines bursting out and all. Hope I don't get a nightmare tonight.
3. Been feeling really bloated all day long. I suspect that time of the month is near. Other obvious symptoms include dry skin and slight eczema flare-ups (must be due to change of hormones around this time?!). Bugger.
4. I want to record a video of myself doing something funny...
5. Dex hasn't been around to visit us for days...I miss him. Will I see you tomorrow, Dex? Meow?
6. Running out of a lot of personal essentials lately - facial scrub, body scrub, clearing gel, moisturizer, and most importantly the money to buy all these things! pffffff
7. Heard a good saying this morning in church: "There is a difference between the act of saving and recognizing the value of saving".
No comments:
Post a Comment