Monday, January 26

1. Some people live through life an angry person just because they find it hard to confront others right in their faces, while there are ones who simply have all the guts in the world to say whatever is on their minds to others, and think that doing so is cool because they're just being straightforward/direct/honest/standing up for themselves...as well as simply being INSENSITVE to others (not that they would have ever thought about this, I guess).

2. Sometimes I wish I travelled more, saw more of the world out there, and had a broader mindset.

2 comments:

  1. What's t his about missy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a thought about how i'm not a naturally confrontative person and sometimes because i just couldn't bring myself to confront certain ppl about certain issues, i end up swallowing them and being unhappy. the other day i was talking to a friend and he told abt how straightforward etc he would always be with others...and i kinda thought well it's good to be direct/bold, but sometimes it could come across as being insensitive to others...

    just a general thought.

    ReplyDelete